Osela is a manufacturer of optical laser solutions for machine vision, life science and research and development applications.
Our dynamic and experienced team in optical systems and laser source design is constantly innovating. Through our expertise and our various product platforms, we offer our customers highly competitive, customized solutions adapted to demanding applications.
We are currently looking for someone who wants to prove themselves, stand out and start a career with Osela. There are great opportunities for advancement as we are a growing company.
We are looking for an additional person to join the mechanical team of our R&D department.
- Participate in the design of new products and various tooling
Support the production group in solving technical problems
- Assemble and test prototypes
- Develop manufacturing and assembly instructions
- Perform various tests (thermal, shock-vibration) using data acquisition
- DEC in mechanical engineering or relevant experience
- Manual skills and high attention to detail
- Resourcefulness & autonomy
- Knowledge of Solid Edge, SolidWork or any other design tool
Our production is laboratory style, everything is clean and there is no dust.
The position is permanent and the salary is to be discussed according to experience.
The company is easily accessible by bus (1 bus that drops you off in front of the company from the Côte-Vertu station)